Your Name: Johann Bostrale
Business Name: Johann Bostrale Production
Years in Business: 3
Photography Focus: Wedding & Corporate
Getting To Know You and Your Photography Business
1. What is it about being a photographer that makes you passionate?
What excites me most is being able to capture moments, freeze the present time and share my personal vision of everything.
2. What 3 tips for a successful photography business would you share with others (established and upcoming, hey we can all learn).
The most important for me is undoubtedly to have consistency in my work. From shooting until editing. Secondly, in my opinion, it is necessary to always want to improve and stand out. Differentiate from others to have an unique identity. Finally, be yourself and have fun doing what you do!
3. How does your packaging help you build your photography brand?
The packaging I use is consistent with my work and my colors and allows me to stand out. This is the last memory that my customers will have, so I want it to be beautiful and unique!
4. Help others understand how you decided on what type, style and elements of your packaging to use?
So, the story is rather incredible ... At one moment I was thinking about packaging, I had a dream! Yes, I really dream of a packaging with two small glasses and a USB key. At that moment I did not even have any idea of the existence of Kraft & Jute. When I discovered the website a few days later, you can imagine, it was obvious what happened next.
5. What has been your all time best reaction when you’ve delivered your products and images to your clients?
I will always remember this couple of newlyweds who cried tears when they discovered their photos in the packaging. Knowing that originally it was not included in their package, but they were an awesome couple, so I wanted to do something extra special for them.
6. As we each continue to grow, what one thing have you decided to focus on and grow in your business this year?
This year I have started to develop my business by also offering corporate photos. Weddings take a lot of time and I plan to do a little less. I favor quality over quantity.
Want to know exactly what to pack when you're a wedding photographer?
Download your free checklist here.
3.0 Speed and 16GB USBs for photography packaging... that's how we do it
So what's the big deal?
Well the big deal is that by us focusing on just one speed (the fastest) and one size (the most common) we can offer you these two features at the same cost that you used to be able to buy an 8GB 2.0 USB drive at in the past.